Your Local go-to professional dry cleaner
Your clothes are a reflection of yourself, and you spend your hard-earned money on them. So make sure that they are taken the very best care of. At our local dry cleaners in Boston, you can ensure that your garments will get the best professional clean. Our skilled team of experts understands your garments inside and out and takes extra care to keep the quality of your clothes high while cleaning them fully.
Convenient Pick-up & Delivery Dry Cleaning Service
All of our locations offer free pick-up and delivery services to your home or office. So dry cleaning has never been easier. Just choose a time that fits your schedule, and we will make your life easier.
Our dry cleaners are 100% Eco-Friendly
Our dry cleaners use a toxic-free solvent (Sensene) that is powerful enough to get out even the toughest stains but still gentle enough to protect you and the environment. When you use our dry cleaners, you can feel good about knowing that your garments are getting clean without harming the environment.
We offer the most thorough cleaning
We ensure special care of each garment that goes through our dry cleaning process.
- Detailed Inspection: Our team carefully inspects each garment to identify the best treatment option. During the inspection, we carefully look for stains and spots. We’ll even tighten up any loose threads or repair buttons free of charge.
- Dry Cleaning: We use 100% non-toxic green solvent with the most advanced dry cleaning equipment to give each garment a professional clean. As a result, your garments look better and last longer.
- Quality Control: After dry cleaning, we inspect each garment again to make sure it looks good and new again!
- Press and Steam: Each garment is pressed and steamed before being placed in its own protective dry cleaning bag.
Same Day Dry Cleaning
We pride ourselves on our ability to get your dry cleaning to you as fast as possible. All our locations offer same-day turnaround for standard dry cleaning services. Feel free to drop off your garments on the way to work and pick them up on the way home!
Keep your professional wardrobe looking its best
FAQS ABOUT DRY CLEANERS
What is dry cleaning?
Dry cleaning is a way to clean clothes without the typical usage of water. We use non-aqueous chemicals to clean dirt, stains, and odors out of clothes without risking any water damage to your garments.
Why should I dry clean my clothes?
Dry cleaning is safer for delicate fabrics as it increases the longevity of the clothing item by not wearing out the garment. An experienced dry cleaner can also ensure that any stains are pre-treated and cleaned based on the source and fabric type.
What is wet cleaning?
Wet cleaning uses modern cleaning technology to professionally clean garments without harmful chemical solvents. As a result, wet cleaning is the most environmentally friendly professional method of garment cleaning. Unlike dry cleaning, water is used in this process, and it uses special machinery to maintain the size and feel of the garment.
Does dry cleaning kill germs?
Yes. Dry cleaning is a great way to ensure your clothes are clean and free of harmful bacteria. Both the cleaning detergents and steaming are great for killing germs.
Which Garments Should be Dry Cleaned?
Most upscale fabrics should be brought to a professional cleaning service to preserve their natural luster and form.
- Business suits & shirts
- Collared & special fabric shirts
- Women’s dresses
- Slacks, pants or skirts
- Various formal attire
- Fabrics like silk, velvet, wool, leather, chiffon, merino and more
- Purses or special bags
- Wedding dresses / Formal dresses